|As the landscape of litigation has changed, so has the
method of court reporting.
Realtime court reporting has played a major role in many high-profile cases, instantaneously allowing what is being written by the court reporter to be transmitted to litigants across the table or around the world.
Rosenberg & Associates, Inc.'s court reporters, many of whom are certified realtime writers, are experienced in all facets of litigation, most having over 20 years of experience. Their realtime capabilities allow the litigant to have complete control over testimony and documents, and instant access to their deposition.
R&A also has Certified LiveNote Trainers on staff to help resolve any troubleshooting issues or provide additional training on LiveNote Version 9, 10 and West Case Notebook.
- Coverage includes Depositions, Arbitrations, Hearings, Meetings, Seminars, and Trials
- Local, National, and Global Coverage
- Highest-Quality Verbatim Transcripts with Standard,
Next-Day or Instant Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Court Reporting Experience
- Condensed Transcripts & Word Indices
- Email Delivery of your Transcript(s) in ANY FORMAT
- Access to Transcripts, Exhibits, Calendar Entries and Invoices on Free Web Repository
- 24/7/365 Online Scheduling
- Certified Transcripts and Instant Rough Drafts Provided
E-Transcript, ASCII, LEF, SBF, and AMICUS Formats